Skip navigation

What are the little black pads on the bottom called?

708 Views 5 Replies Latest reply: Jun 11, 2012 3:51 PM by ericthelutheran RSS
ericthelutheran Calculating status...
Currently Being Moderated
Jun 11, 2012 3:34 PM

I can't figure out what to call the little black plastic pads on the bottom of my Macbook Pro, or where to find replacements. Anyone know? Anything wrong with just putting felt pads or something down there? Thanks!

MacBook Pro


More Like This

  • Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)


  • This solved my question - 10 points
  • This helped me - 5 points
This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.