Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 4s Battery Suddenly Draining Fast ( Like It Won't turn to sleep mode - Usage and Standby have the same Minutes) HELP!!

Hi Guys,

So I bought my iphone 4s like 3 Months ago and 2 days ago was my bday. The Story was my friends borrowed my Iphone 4s just for Browsing some websites they wanna look at and the next day, my Iphone 4s Battere suddenly Drained so fast. I noticed that (I Think) my Iphone won't Turn into Standby mode because when I open (General -> Usage -> Time Since last full charge) The Usage and the Standby have the same Minutes, so its like my Iphone is Running all the time and won't go into Standby mode. It's like some Apps or Something is stuck and make my Iphone running all day, but I already check apps that runs (by double click the home button) but there's no apps running (NOTHING!).

So guys, please help me with this problem. I Can't use my Iphone because it'll be dead in just like 9 Hrs because it runs all the time!!

HELP MEEEE!!!

iPhone 4S, iOS 5.1.1

Posted on Jun 12, 2012 6:27 AM

1 reply

Iphone 4s Battery Suddenly Draining Fast ( Like It Won't turn to sleep mode - Usage and Standby have the same Minutes) HELP!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.