Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Please could somebody tell me how I can get an iMovie from my ipad2 on to a disc...?

I really am struggling with this one and would be most grateful if somebody could help!

I have created an iMovie on my ipad2 and I am trying desperately to get it onto a dics. The iMovie was created in HD and is taking up son,uh space on my ipad2 I can't really use it for anything else!

I have managed to send the iMovie project to iTunes and I have downloaded it using my windows PC. Windows obviously doesn't recognise it as it is an iMovie file some can't seem to do anything with it??

Really would appreciate any help out there! :)

iMovie (iOS), iOS 5.1.1

Posted on Jun 12, 2012 9:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 13, 2012 1:55 PM

A quick search of these forums would answer your question, this has been answered lots of times.

There is an online help for iMovie too that answers your question.

You need to save to camera roll, then import the video to your computer as you would import a photo.

Then use what ever software you use to burn to a disk.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 13, 2012 1:55 PM in response to Marathonjake

A quick search of these forums would answer your question, this has been answered lots of times.

There is an online help for iMovie too that answers your question.

You need to save to camera roll, then import the video to your computer as you would import a photo.

Then use what ever software you use to burn to a disk.

Please could somebody tell me how I can get an iMovie from my ipad2 on to a disc...?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.