Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

final cut pro

When trying to transfer my footage in the 'Log and Transfer' window I am able to preview my footage, however when putting it into the import queue it simply pops up with a red circle and an exclamation mark in it... and when hovvering over it it says 'Error: No Data'.

However, for the past week or so I have been using log and transfer and it has worked perfectly fine, and now it has started to fail on me.

There is enough room on the hardrive, I have also read previous discussions which have been posted a few years ago trying to find out what the problem is, from doing this I have tried to change the sound to 'Plain stereo' and have cleaned the 'cache', yet the problem is still happening.

It is version 7.0.3.

Help please!

Final Cut Pro 7

Posted on Jun 12, 2012 1:08 PM

4 replies

Jun 13, 2012 8:30 AM in response to BeckyPorter

Digital rebelion's products are reliable efficient and professional.

Many hundreds of facilities companies and broadcasters use there products, I recomend as others do in the Apple discussions the use of preference manager.

Its also free.

Preference manger backs up the preference files, and deletes and reinstates under the users control.

Deleting preferences is an Apple outhorised procedure.

You can delete manually as the link shows below

Troubleshooting Final Cut Pro

final cut pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.