Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Contact photos got mixed on my iphone 4Gs

Hi,

Today my iphone got frozen. I turned it off and then turned it on. Now I found out that my contact address book on the iphone mixed the photos among my contacts. Let say, John now has Peter's photo and Peter as john's photo. This happened with several contact photos, however the contact information like email, phone and address are correct.

I checked the icloud.com and my macbook pro, the photos didn't get mixed. So this just happened in my iphone. I have turn on and off the iphone several times but the problem still the same.

Could you please help?

iPhone 4S, iOS 5.1.1

Posted on Jun 12, 2012 2:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 15, 2012 2:37 PM

I was also having a very similar issue on my iPad2(5.1.1). I was able to correct it by going to Settings->Mail, Contacts, Calendars->Contacts-Default Account. It was previously set t hotmail, I changed it to my company account and then later to iCloud. I then removed and readded the contacts and this seems to have resolved the issue.

Give it a try and post up if it resolves your issue.

Mike

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 15, 2012 2:37 PM in response to mejiacamacho

I was also having a very similar issue on my iPad2(5.1.1). I was able to correct it by going to Settings->Mail, Contacts, Calendars->Contacts-Default Account. It was previously set t hotmail, I changed it to my company account and then later to iCloud. I then removed and readded the contacts and this seems to have resolved the issue.

Give it a try and post up if it resolves your issue.

Mike

Contact photos got mixed on my iphone 4Gs

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.