3 Replies Latest reply: Jul 27, 2012 11:18 PM by gail from maine
RobinK1270 Level 1 Level 1

I have seen this question posed by many others, but I have yet to see an answer... So I'll try again -

I purchased a book today and it will not download. I have signed out of and back into my account several times, to no avail. I have also closed the app and restarted my iPad a couple of times...also to no avail.  Can anyone please help with this? I do not appreciate being charged $13 for a book I cannot access. :(

Thanks.

iBook, iOS 5.1.1
  • MichiHenning Level 4 Level 4

Sounds like an issue for Apple support.

Michi.

• HeadInTheCloudsCorrin Level 1 Level 1

Im in the same situation. :( I think I might just contact the Apple store and see if they know what the problem is.

• gail from maine Level 7 Level 7
    expertise.icloud
    iCloud

I know this will not help you with your current issue, but I would strongly suggest that you look into getting the Kindle for iPad application from the apps store (it's free), and start buying your books from Amazon. Books are generally less expensive on Amazon, and as soon as you purchase a book, it is loaded to your Amazon cloud, where it is available to download to any i-Device that is running the Kindle application. In addition, you can get the same free app for your Mac and read your Kindle books on your computer - something you cannot do with i-Books.

Just a suggestion

GB