Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can`t find my "primary iCloud account". Not on my mac. Where?

Hi. I am trying to set up my Photo Stream in iCloud, but I get the message that "this mac is not your primary iCloud Account". And there is only "mail and notes", "contacts" and "Calender" available in my iCloud accont here. No Photo Stream. How do I fix this? Anyone who knows?

How do I find out what is my primary account? And how do I change it to this mac?

Looking forward to hearing from you out there!!!

Tove

MacBook Air (13-inch Late 2010), Mac OS X (10.7.4)

Posted on Jun 13, 2012 3:47 AM

4 replies

Jun 13, 2012 6:00 AM in response to Winston Churchill

Hi Winston and thank you. Well, - I have done what you say, - I go into System Preferences on my Mac - and there I find iCloud. What I see then i iCloud, - but there is only mail and notes, contacts and calendars there. It also says that this is not your primary iCloud accont. But the thing is - how do I make it primary, - so that I can get photo stream and and other stuff on my Mac - inside iCloud? Perhaps my iPhone or iPad is my primary iCloud account - or how does this work?

The thing I want is to see the photoes in iCloud at my Mac!!!

tove

I can`t find my "primary iCloud account". Not on my mac. Where?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.