Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Safari makes MBpro crash

I have always been a keen user of Safari since Leopard as I thought since then it had nice features and actually was quit a bit better than other browser out there. WIth big pleasure I saw the changes made to Safari when I updated to Lion and used it for nearly a year as my only browser. When it started to slow down I removed the history, some cookies and some passwords which occasionally helped.

However in the past months Safari got SO ridick slow that it not only slowed down my surfing experience but literally destroyed the performance of my entire Macbook causing:

-bluescreens,

-the timeball/watch for severl minutes,

-lags on the mouse or no reaction,

-graphic problems

and crashes of itself and even the entire system.

I stoped using Safari and am using now a different browser of a company with 2 G..g.. and the redhaired animal. 😟 I would love to stick to safari but even a new installation of the entire system did not help.

Did anybody ever heard about this problems, or knows how to solve it?

Please fix this in Mountain Lion dear Apple Team. I am a consumer and not a beta tester, paying 20 bugs each year for the newest OS. I expect a bug-free OS as I used to know it from times before Snow Leopard!!!

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.4), MB Pro mid 2009, 2.53Ghz, 4GB DDR3

Posted on Jun 13, 2012 2:45 AM

There are no replies.

Safari makes MBpro crash

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.