Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

PWB G4 Power Supply NOT AVALAIBLE in AppleStore?

Hi guys,

sorry but my G4 Powerbook 12" has taken some water (not in fact the notebook but the power supply) and it doesn't run anymore.

I'm looking for the original one on the online Apple Store (Italy) and I can't find it!!

I'm sure my notebook it's not in the list of "too old macs" 'cause it's the last version (1,5GhZ) before the switch to Intel.

Waiting for an answer,

thank you so much..

Ivan

Powerbook, Mac OS X (10.5.8), Noisy (maybe after a fall?)

Posted on Jun 13, 2012 6:49 AM

2 replies

Jun 13, 2012 7:39 AM in response to Ivanito

Hello and welcome to the support community

The only power adapters being sold on the online Apple Store at the moment is the Mag safe which works with the MacBooks from 2006 upwards

I've not seen a PowerBook or iBook adapter on there for a while now. The actual store may sale you one. (Via order process) If you have access to a Apple Store near you.

You could contact the online Apple Store sales by phone and see if one could be ordered.

Failing that, you can get online vendors and auction sites like eBay who sale the original Apple power adapter for the PowerBook.

Bets of Luck

PWB G4 Power Supply NOT AVALAIBLE in AppleStore?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.