Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

PhotoStream has stopped working on the iPhone

I was using PhotoStream since it came out to sync photos between all of my devices - but since about a month ago - it stopped working.

The iPhone won't upload any photos to the PhotoStream anymore... What could be the problem?

What could be the problem?

iPhone 4, iOS 5.1.1

Posted on Jun 13, 2012 9:49 AM

29 replies

Jun 13, 2012 10:45 PM in response to jcjcc5

• iColud and PhotoStream are both ON
  • iPhone is connected to WiFi with more than 20%
  • I don't upload more than the threshold (my iPhone haven't synced with PhotoStream in the last month)
  • No reason the photos on the iPhone will be in a different format than PEG, TIFF, PNG, and most RAW photo formats because the photos was taken with the camera app

( I don't know who marked this question as solved - because it's not :/ - thank you for all of your help by the way!)

Jun 24, 2012 10:58 PM in response to YogX

I know I had this same issue and after reading thread after tread of why doesn't my photostream work, I found this to be helpful (which solved my problem). Go to Settings > General > iTunes Wi-Fi Sync

Mine was trying to sync with another laptop that I once plugged my phone into to charge one night. I'm not sure if this was truely the problem but when I came home and synced my phone with the correct machine I found that it was working again. Ironic? At least its working again 🙂

PhotoStream has stopped working on the iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.