Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question on iCloud mail/iPhone

Hey everyone. I just started using my iCloud email as my primary email address, moving away from Gmail. I'm having a problem with it on my iPhone though. If I read a email message on the Mail app on my Mac, the badge on the mail app on my iPhone still will show a 1 or whatever email number I have. When I used Gmail, if I read an email on my Mac it would remove the badge on the iPhone mail app.

Do I have a setting wrong on my iPhone or iCloud that this is doing this???

Thanks.

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.4)

Posted on Jun 13, 2012 4:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 13, 2012 6:28 PM

Well I think I figured it out: p://support.apple.com/kb/TS1795

With that being said, this doesn't make any sense on Apple's part!!!

1 reply

Question on iCloud mail/iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.