Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Will apple replace my iPhone 4s with a darker screen? yellow tint? Picture posted.

Black iPhone 4s is mine, white one is displayed in Apple store.

Both are turned to brightest and auto bright off.

Will Apple replace it for me? anyone got same experience?

User uploaded file

iPhone 4S, iOS 5.1.1

Posted on Jun 14, 2012 4:43 AM

3 replies

Jul 7, 2012 3:49 PM in response to Arbon.H

I just took mine back to the Apple store and asked for it to be replaced. The genius did the best he could to down-play the problem, but when he got a replacement phone out to compare, the difference was pretty obvious. Even then, he was trying to down-play it. I don't think Apple wants to admit there's an issue. See the pictures below. The 4S replacement was on the left, my original phone was on the right. I took the pics with my wife's 4, which we showed as a reference. I guess I got lucky, the first one he pulled out was so much better.

User uploaded file

User uploaded file

Will apple replace my iPhone 4s with a darker screen? yellow tint? Picture posted.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.