Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Educational Discount

Hi,

not sure if this is the right place for this question but i'm going to ask it any way. I just graduated from high school and i'm going to be attending brown university in the summer. I don't yet have a student id from the university so i was wondering if i could buy a MBP now and still qualify for the educational discount or whether i have to wait until i receive my student id.

thanks

Posted on Jun 14, 2012 3:53 AM

3 replies

Jun 14, 2012 3:58 AM in response to VKB2008

Since we are all fellow user on here we cannot speak for Apple or the Apple retail stores. However, it would seem reasonable to try taking your acceptance letter to an Apple retail store and see if they won't give you the student discount. On-line you might want to talk to customer service and see what they say about purchasing that way, since you don't show proof anyway.

Personally, I would hit the Apple store with letter in-hand and see what they do...they are usually very helpful and cooperative.

Educational Discount

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.