Skip navigation

Windows RootCA for Mac Servers

334 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: Jun 16, 2012 11:12 AM by BobMurray RSS
BobMurray Calculating status...
Currently Being Moderated
Jun 14, 2012 10:02 AM

Hi Guys,

I have an OS10.4 Server, bound to AD. I have generated a Certificate Signing Request from Server Admin. I have generated a Self Sign Web Certifcate from my Windows CA and using the Add Signed certificate Button in Server Admin attempted to complete the Certifacte process. It never works, I get error when writing -1 .

I have Googled this to death so I hope someone can show me just how easy this is. All I want to do is have my Windows users (who trust my Windows CA) connect to iChat and Web on my Mac Server and not get a certiftcate Warning. Not much to ask.

I know how inflexible Self signed certs are but for me its all I need so why buy a commerical cert, I just need to be able to get my Mac OS10.4 Server to work with my Windows RootCA.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Bob

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• This solved my question - 10 points
  • This helped me - 5 points
This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.