Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where did my iDisk go? I'm freaking out, here.

I just updated to Lion (which I wish I Knew would make my Photoshop and Office obsolete, by the way) and now my iDisk is gone, along with all of my files. I put all of my documents on there and I need them. Are they gone forever? I'm completely freaking out.

Mac OS X (10.7.4)

Posted on Jun 15, 2012 12:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 15, 2012 12:05 PM

Basic Information About Moving From MobileMe to iCloud

Apple IDs and iCloud

Creating an iCloud account- Frequently Asked Questions

Frequently asked questions about the MobileMe transition and iCloud

MobileMe services that no longer sync after moving to iCloud

MobileMe- About moving to iCloud

iCloud does not provide iDisk services. You will need to download your files from iDisk to your computer (through your Mobile Me account) then transfer them to some other online service of your choice such as SugarSync, ADrive, or MediaFire.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 15, 2012 12:05 PM in response to Carol Klahn

Basic Information About Moving From MobileMe to iCloud

Apple IDs and iCloud

Creating an iCloud account- Frequently Asked Questions

Frequently asked questions about the MobileMe transition and iCloud

MobileMe services that no longer sync after moving to iCloud

MobileMe- About moving to iCloud

iCloud does not provide iDisk services. You will need to download your files from iDisk to your computer (through your Mobile Me account) then transfer them to some other online service of your choice such as SugarSync, ADrive, or MediaFire.

Jun 15, 2012 1:29 PM in response to Carol Klahn

Carol Klahn wrote:

and now my iDisk is gone, along with all of my files.

It hasn't gone, but the migration process has signed you out in System Preferences>MobileMe and you will need to sign in again. Then you can mount your iDisk on the Desktop (command-shift-i) and download your files. You have a fortnight to do this after which they will be deleted.

Where did my iDisk go? I'm freaking out, here.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.