Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can you change which calendar you accept an invite into?

I have two calendars I use regularly. One is a Work calendar which has my work schedule that gets shared with multiple people. The other calendar is a Personal calendar which is only seen by me. Lately (or possibly always), when I receive a calendar invite from another iCloud user, (1.) I am not able to change the calendar which I accept it into and (2.) after I accept it to my Work calendar I am unable to go back to that event and switch it to a different calendar.

The only thing I was able to think up to try and resolve the issue was to set the Default calendar in the Mail, Contacts, Calendars settings to my personal calendar, but that didn't work either.

Any thoughts on what may be causing this or how to fix it?

iPhone 4S, iOS 5.0.1

Posted on Jun 16, 2012 6:42 AM

3 replies

Jun 17, 2012 6:22 AM in response to diesel vdub

I like how you said "A similar prompt should also appear when accepting an invite or event" because it doesn't appear which is exactly why I posted this question.

I know how to change normal events from one calendar to another but when I accept an event from someone else it gives me no options to change the calendar.

How can you change which calendar you accept an invite into?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.