Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot re-join wireless network with MacbookPro

I cannot get my MbPro to rejoin my wireless network. It tells me that I either have an incorrect password or chosen the wrong type of security etc, none of which is the casel

The problem arose after I wanted to transfer some large Aperture libraries from my MacBook to my Macpro. I used an Ethernet connection straight from the laptop to the MP rather than the wireless for a faster transfer. So disabled the wifi, did the transfer but know cannot connect to the network. I've done this many times before and never had a problem. I am surprised that the laptop just didn't remember my password from my keychain anyhow.

Any suggestions please.

By the way I am not using my Airoprt base station due the ISP providing the hardware. Tried to use the Abs to extend the network but although it shows up as working it seems to block connection so stopped using it.

iPhone 3G

Posted on Jun 16, 2012 1:29 PM

2 replies

Cannot re-join wireless network with MacbookPro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.