Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

slow printer

I have an Imac connected to a Time capsule. We also own a windorìws laptop on which i have installed Bonjour to have the Canon Mg5150 connected. The system was working well, but after a few changes made with teh Apple assitance, (I could not see Internet from the Windows laptop, now I can print correctly frpm this one, but when printing fron The Mac (connected to the printer via TC) it takes ages to start a print ( 10 minutes!). Could somenone explain me why? I have re-dwnloaded the latest driver fotr the printer.

Thanks

Ruggero

Time Capsule 802.11n (4th Gen), Mac OS X (10.7.4)

Posted on Jun 16, 2012 1:40 PM

5 replies

Jun 17, 2012 9:44 AM in response to HACKINT0SH

Hi and thanks to all of you.

For La Pastenague: the Mac is comnnected to Time capsule and the printer is connected as well to TC. i have rebooted TC without any change.

For Hackintosh: i have reset the printing system and re-added the printer. Still very slow (5 minutes for a Black and white word page!

I have also changed the usb cable unsuccessfully.I wonder if the computer is using a wrong driver, but I cannot find where the drivers are.

Regards

Ruggero

slow printer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.