Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i bought my iMac feb2010 and upgrade to the newest version i also upgrat ed to 8 gb ram for a year ago. everything perfect . today after software update grey screen. i tried save mode - nothing . what will be happen if I insert the application dvd

i bought my iMac feb2010 and upgrade to the newest version i also upgrat ed to 8 gb ram for a year ago. everything perfect . today after software update grey screen. i tried save mode - nothing . what will be happen if I insert the application dvd

iMac, Mac OS X (10.7.4), i bought my iMac feb2010 and upgrad

Posted on Jun 17, 2012 1:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 17, 2012 12:13 PM

If by application dvd you mean the Snow Leopard installation disc that shipped with the machine, nothing until you decide to reinstall the OS. In that case, you might run into issues since the machine's now running Lion. See See Kappy's going back to SL from Lion guide for starters.

1 reply

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.