Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why isn't my windows PC syncing my Safari bookmarks to iPhone/iPad?

Hello everyone,

I've been searching for a solution to this on these forums and elsewhere on the internet for a couple of days and can't seem to find anything really useful but here's my problem;

I've been using iCloud on my windows laptop to keep my bookmarks syncronised across my iOS devices. It was working fine up until a week or two ago and I thought it was just a bug and would be fixed soon but since then I've updated Safari and my devices and it still isn't pushing bookmarks from my laptop to my iOS devices. Here's the setup I'm running

Laptop running Windows 7 64-bit

Safari for Windows version 5.1.7

iCloud control panel for Windows version 1.1

iPhone 4S running iOS 5.1.1

'the new iPad' running iOS 5.1.1

I have tried switching off iCloud bookmarks on my iPad and iPhone, then restarting both of them and re-enabling but they downloaded old versions of the bookmarks from iCloud by the look of it. I can't work out how to force a sync to my devices and have run out of ideas on what to do.

iPhone 4S, iOS 5.1

Posted on Jun 17, 2012 2:36 AM

2 replies

Why isn't my windows PC syncing my Safari bookmarks to iPhone/iPad?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.