Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there any iPad browser that supports Silverlight? Coz Photon and Swifter supports flash BUT NO Silverlight support. Is it not compatible with the OS? HELP!

Download Photon and Swifter but both don't come with Silverlight. I need Silverlight to view my schedule of classes available at the UFCGym.com click schedule of classes....then it asks to install Silverlight...can't read the file when it gets downloaded to my DropBox n Box. Ok is my understanding correct? Seems that silverlight is not compatible or the IOS on iPad ? Download of Silverlight is only for PC systems?

iPad 2, iOS 5.1.1

Posted on Jun 17, 2012 10:55 AM

5 replies

Jun 18, 2012 12:29 PM in response to King_Penguin

Thanks KP!LOL people seem to think that downloading flash compatible browsers is the same as downloading Silverlight compatibility...I told them its not...should I be working at an Apple Store? I went to the Apple Store and tested it on the MAC Pro, iPads and MAC Book Pro. Then asked a sales person to help me lol. I think they dread seeing the Silverlight pop up..lol Coz that ***** not being able to actually solve this problem. Managers knew nothing about this problem with Silverlight lol...they just work there and tell people what to do hahaaa. ***** to have an iPad and I can't log into in UFCGYM.com and see the real time schedule for classes to sign up and buying MAC PC wouldn't solve it either. The Genius with the pink iPad told me what you said here. A great reason to go back to the Microsoft worm infected LT lol. Have a great day!

Is there any iPad browser that supports Silverlight? Coz Photon and Swifter supports flash BUT NO Silverlight support. Is it not compatible with the OS? HELP!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.