Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My flash light is always on even if the phone is off!

Please help me, my iPhone 4's flash light has been on for the last 24 hours! I have tried what I think is everything.

I have tried to turn it off and even let the battery sink to 0% but still (even when the phone is off) the light's still on!

If i poke on the beside the flash light it sometimes turns off but then after a few seconds it's on again.

Thankful for any answers and advice!

iPhone 4, iOS 5.1.1

Posted on Jun 17, 2012 1:11 PM

1 reply

Jun 17, 2012 2:20 PM in response to danbjo

Try turning the flash light app off by doble clicking the home button and then find the app in the row of apps bellow the home screen. Tap on it until a red circle with a minus sign shows on the wiggling icon and tap the red circle.

For good measure I would then power the phone off and back on after a minute or two.

My flash light is always on even if the phone is off!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.