Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

points for replies

I submitted a questions about Safari yesterday, and three people responded. After I gave one a "this helped me" vote, there was no "this helped me" selection in any of the responses from the other two, who definitely also helped. I'd like to send a few points their way, too. How to?

Thanks.

Posted on Jun 17, 2012 3:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 17, 2012 3:58 PM

Most should be explained here: Apple Support Communities - Terms of Use

As the OP (original poster) you can award Helpful points (gold - 5 pts) to two posts (can be two different users or two different posts from the same user.) You can award Solve points (green - 10 pts) to only one responder. A case is considered closed once a Solved award has been made, but that should not impede you from awarding Helpfuls.

As to why the award buttons were missing or inactive I can't tell you. You might look back at your topic later to see if that's changed any.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 17, 2012 3:58 PM in response to Susan Hull

Most should be explained here: Apple Support Communities - Terms of Use

As the OP (original poster) you can award Helpful points (gold - 5 pts) to two posts (can be two different users or two different posts from the same user.) You can award Solve points (green - 10 pts) to only one responder. A case is considered closed once a Solved award has been made, but that should not impede you from awarding Helpfuls.

As to why the award buttons were missing or inactive I can't tell you. You might look back at your topic later to see if that's changed any.

points for replies

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.