Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I set up my Verizon email on my new ipad

I have a new iPad and want to set up my Verizon email account for access. My home unit is an iMac running Tiger, 10.4.11. I would like to keep the mail on the server until I download them on my home computer. I would like to be able to send mail also from my iPad.

Cheers, Jack

iMac, Mac OS X (10.4.11)

Posted on Jun 17, 2012 8:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 17, 2012 8:39 PM

You will not be able to sync your ipad with that computer. The minimum OS X is Leopard, 10.5.8. You'll have to set up your iPad manually and you will not have any really easy way to back up data or copy pictures and music to your iPad.

To activate your Verizon Account go to Settings > Cellular and tap the Account button to get started.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 17, 2012 8:39 PM in response to nyjack1953

You will not be able to sync your ipad with that computer. The minimum OS X is Leopard, 10.5.8. You'll have to set up your iPad manually and you will not have any really easy way to back up data or copy pictures and music to your iPad.

To activate your Verizon Account go to Settings > Cellular and tap the Account button to get started.

How do I set up my Verizon email on my new ipad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.