Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Itunes payment info

I'd like to delete my payment information in my itunes account. It appears it will only let me change it and not delete. My itunes account has recently been compromised. Thank you for your assistance!

Posted on Jun 18, 2012 5:00 AM

2 replies

Jun 18, 2012 5:13 AM in response to Donalee1

Welcome to the Apple community.

If your account is being compromised, the best course of action is to change your password.

Start here, change your country if necessary and go to manage your account > Password and Security.

If you are unable to remove your current payment information, you might try putting a block on payments to the iTunes Store through your card provider.

I'm not sure they can help, but if you contact Apple, they may be able to remove the information for you.

Express Lane (select your country, navigate to iCloud help and enter the serial number of one of your devices)

Itunes payment info

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.