Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a new ipod touch but cant seem to set the **** thing up, I have created an apple ID but still cant go into I-tunes , neither does the ipod want to accept my password for the wi-fi connection I have at home

I have a new Ipod touch , but cant seem to set the thing up. I created an apple id but now during the setup when i put in the password for my home wi fi ( adsl modem from telkom ) it just dismisses it. When I try to connect and finnish the setup through the i-tunes It asks me to vsign in but then it states that I have not used the itunes store with this id and I need to review it......once i do this I get an error.

Anyone got some advice for me ?

iPod touch, Windows 7

Posted on Jun 18, 2012 9:43 AM

1 reply

May 31, 2013 7:24 AM in response to Glynn From Cape Town

To resolve this issue, from the Safari menu, choose Preferences > Privacy. Then, choose an option other than Always for blocking cookies.

Note: The default option for Safari is to block cookies "From third parties and advertisers" and is recommended for most usage.

If you want to block cookies temporarily when visiting websites, choose Safari > Private Browsing. Learn more about Private Browsing.

I hope this will be helpful for you.

I have a new ipod touch but cant seem to set the **** thing up, I have created an apple ID but still cant go into I-tunes , neither does the ipod want to accept my password for the wi-fi connection I have at home

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.