Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i want to unlock my iphone

Posted on Jun 18, 2012 5:20 PM

48 replies

Jul 9, 2012 7:23 AM in response to Abo0wsaam

Hi, I have a question for you. Two years ago, my friend gave me a gift, an iPhone. As you know my iPhone has a sim lock. Last week I called AT&T call center and telling my sitution. I said: I don't live in USA and therefore I can't use my iPhone. They said to me: You don't have AT&T commitment, so we can't unlock your iPhone but Apple can. So how can you help me about this problem? Thank you.

Jul 10, 2012 3:47 PM in response to stevejobsfan0123

Ignore any posts you may have seen here telling you to go to an AT&T unlock website (which is NOT affiliated with AT&T) - they basically just charge money to hack your phone, while authorized AT&T unlocking is free (if you are an AT&T customer and meet their requirements). Unauthorized hacking to unlock will make your iPhone not function properly.

Jul 26, 2012 2:27 AM in response to Abo0wsaam

Hello, I bought my iPhone more than two years ago at the store apple at full price, and brought him to Israel ever since I can not any SIM card of any one operator, as I understand iPhone is tied to ATT and I can not do anything , tried to chatting with you but without success, I wish to spend $ 700 for a toy if you can help me

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.