Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to restore iweb?

Is there a way to restore a published iWeb site? I went to update my site and when I opened iWeb it came up as a 3 month old file that I had long ago deleted. What happenned? and how do I fix it?

imac, Mac OS X (10.5.6)

Posted on Jun 19, 2012 3:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 19, 2012 1:39 PM

Where was the site published?

5 replies

Jun 19, 2012 6:17 PM in response to BDAqua

When I opened iweb it opened as a file I deleated. I have a published website with godaddy and would like to update. How can I open the existing iWeb app to the site that is already published? Is there a way to restore a published iWeb site? I went to update my site and when I opened iWeb it came up as a 3 month old file that I had long ago deleted. What happenned? and how do I fix it? Jun 19, 2012 3:46 AM

Jun 20, 2012 4:33 AM in response to BDAqua

I have a host godaddy

I have website alreadt published in godaddy

I went to update it and it opened to an old March 19th file. I have no idea on how to retreive the already published site so that I may update it at home on my mac.

Do I need to start from scratch?

I went to the godaddy account mngr/Web Hosting/Content/FTP File Mngr and that's where I got lost.

I wanted to hopefully download and save to open in iWeb. Though pretty much a novice I have been trying for 2 years to get this website upand running. Any help would be tremendously appreciated

How to restore iweb?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.