Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to delete edited photos?

I purchased this app yesterday thinking it would be the premier photo app considering it's apple and the price.

But it will not allow me to delete edited photos even if I delete the photo from my photo library.

Why?

Posted on Jun 19, 2012 4:40 AM

3 replies

Jun 19, 2012 12:07 PM in response to Barso

Something is muck up then in your iPhoto for iOS. Sometimes quitting an app help so try this:

Go to the Home screen and double click the Home button. That will reveal the row of recently used apps at the bottom of the screen. Tap and hold on iPhoto for iOS until it wiggles and displays a minus sign. Tap the minus sign to actually quit the app. Then tap anywhere on the screen above that bottom row to return the screen to normal. Then restart the app and see if it works normally.

Another thing that often helps is to reboot your iPad. Press and hold the Home and Sleep buttons simultaneously ignoring the red slider until the Apple logo appears. Let go of the buttons and let the iPad restart.

Unable to delete edited photos?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.