Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can i see who are those connected to my hotspot?

Sometimes my hotspot go 4-7 connections and I want to know who they are by not asking people around me. Is there any other way?

iPhone 4S, iOS 5.1.1

Posted on Jun 19, 2012 8:08 AM

5 replies

Aug 16, 2012 6:55 AM in response to wjosten

Agree that the password is required. But while using my laptop in the car (I was not driving !), I had the status "2 connections". So I'm wondering what other device was connected, especially on the highway.

Is it possible that when another device is trying to connect that your phone shows as one connection, even though the password is not yet entered?

I get a similar thing in the office, which is more normal since a few devices may be around.

Jul 1, 2015 10:24 AM in response to wjosten

That's not what the person asked. Did you even read the question? I've had this happen to me where I've never given out the passcode and then I have 2 connections showing on the blue bar, me and another UNKNOWN connection. There are people called hackers or whatever the **** they call themselves now and despite a passcode they still manage to get through. So I'll ask the same question using different words just in case your brain is incapable of interpreting the OP's question; is there a way to identify the name of the UNKNOWN that is making a connection to my iPhone's hotspot?

How can i see who are those connected to my hotspot?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.