Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bottom of iTunes missing

This has happened to me in other applications as well (Like Office 2011 - Excel), but I cannot recall how I corrected it. (I know it did not involve a reinstall of Lion though.) Things have been fine for weeks, but today I saw it happening in iTunes.

I opened iTunes and the bottom of the interface is cut off on the screen. I cannot resize the window. If I move the iTunes window as hi as it will go on sreen, I still cannot access the bottom to resize the window. I can maximize iTunes, but then I cannot access anything BUT iTunes on screen.

After seeing this behavior I flipped over to Excel again, and noticed that it was doing the same thing. The problem with it happening in Excel is you can't see the tabs of the sheets you are working with in the program. Again - I can maximize Excel and am fine, but if I am multi tasking between apps and copying and pasting data it is a huge time suck.

I never had this issue on Snow Leopard. Maybe I was just lucky?

Does anyone have any idea why this is happening?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

-H643

Posted on Jun 19, 2012 1:15 PM

1 reply

Bottom of iTunes missing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.