Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ipad educators

I am an online educator in the K12 environment and for multiple community colleges. I am wondering if anyone knows of a program (through Apple, or a government or non-profit agency) that supplies iPads for teachers. This would be for my use, as my students are mostly online, and I have a virtual, rather than physical classroom.

I see a number of excellent uses for the iPad in my field, but unfortunately I am working on a teacher's salary and probably won't be able to buy one for myself.

I appreciate your suggestions!

iPad

Posted on Jun 19, 2012 3:37 PM

3 replies

Jun 20, 2012 7:11 AM in response to appleprofessor

Apple has no such program, and I've not heard of any goverment-sponsored program to purchase technology for educators. Your most likely possibility is to try to appeal to education-oriented charities, or make a proposal to a local business or community group. If you can present a unique proposition as to how your work benefits children and would be of even more benefit if you had an iPad, someone might be willing to fund one for you.

Good luck.

ipad educators

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.