Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to verify applecare coverage

Hi there i purchased a 13" MBP on june 11 and i am wondering how to verify the coverage.
On the Reciept it says the plan is registered automatically and i am curious if i have to do
anything further for the plan to be in place. I paid $249.00 for apple care and have 3 year
coverage.

also while i have a support thread open i would like to ask about Mountain Lion. I have
looked at the website page saying Mountain Lion is free for those who purchase a MBP
after June 11 and they should apply for it. I am confused on the wording do i have to
go to a website to and apply or does it mean i will automatically apply and have it free
in the app store when it comes out.

thanks in advance

User uploaded file

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.4)

Posted on Jun 19, 2012 7:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 19, 2012 7:50 PM

You can go to https://selfsolve.apple.com/agreementWarrantyDynamic.do and enter your serial number. It will show your verified purchase and how much time you have left on your AppleCare warranty.

As for Mountain Lion, my understanding is that it will be free for those who purchased new MacBook Pro's after June 6th or so. It will be $20 for others. I'd just wait until it's released and then worry about it.

Hope some of this helps,

Clinton

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 19, 2012 7:50 PM in response to Shah_Min

You can go to https://selfsolve.apple.com/agreementWarrantyDynamic.do and enter your serial number. It will show your verified purchase and how much time you have left on your AppleCare warranty.

As for Mountain Lion, my understanding is that it will be free for those who purchased new MacBook Pro's after June 6th or so. It will be $20 for others. I'd just wait until it's released and then worry about it.

Hope some of this helps,

Clinton

how to verify applecare coverage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.