Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Aperture: Will not import images from a device connected to my macbook pro USB port

so i've scanned and scanned many iscussions and came up with no answers to my problem and i know there must be a simple solution. why can't i sync my photos anymore and why are some of my previews missing? from my iphone even though they are ON my iphone just not in the previews? what am i missing?? is there help out there in the ether world??

thanks

Posted on Jun 20, 2012 6:12 PM

2 replies

Jun 20, 2012 6:31 PM in response to carmal

Need more info :-) . What problem are you trying to solve? In what way is the behavior of Aperture different from what you expct?

"Preview" means something specific in Aperture. Is that what you mean?

What photos are you trying to sync?

You mention "import" in your subject but not in your message. It is not possilble to provide good advice without knowing what you are asking.

Ask for clarification if you don't know what "Previews" are, or what "import" means. Don't worry about asking -- Aperture is a very complex and difficult program.

(Sent from my magic glass.)

Jun 20, 2012 6:58 PM in response to Kirby Krieger

i plug my phone into my macbook every day and aperture automatically opens. then i am usually able to imort all the new phots i've taken with my iphone and file them into the appropriate folders. however they don't appear in the ready to be imported window. in fact many of the photos that have already been dwonloaded from my phone previously don't appear. in addtion some of the little "previews" are blanked out. by that i mean the photos that represent the ones that re on my phone.

is that any clearer?

Aperture: Will not import images from a device connected to my macbook pro USB port

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.