Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I restore a backed up app. Such as a game with a glitch ?

I have the smurf village and while it was loading my niece ran her fingers across the screen and it just stopped and went back to the main screen. I tried to load it up again and it just keeps going back to the main/home screen. Everything else works. Should I reset the game and loose all my progress? Or is there a way to save everything and use the back up off of the cloud. If so, how can I restore the Smurf Village app. off of iCloud? Before I delete it :( me and my niece will be devastated after all the time,money,and work put into this game. Please help !

iPad 2, iOS 5.1.1

Posted on Jun 21, 2012 1:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 21, 2012 1:32 AM

Have you tried closing the Smurf Vilage app completely and seeing if it works when you re-open it ? From the home screen (i.e. not with the Smurf game 'open' on-screen) double-click the home button to bring up the taskbar, then press and hold any of the apps on the taskbar for a couple of seconds or so until they start shaking, then press the '-' in the top left of the Smurf game to close it, and touch any part of the screen above the taskbar so as to stop the shaking and close the taskbar.

If that doesn't work then you could try a reset : press and hold both the sleep and home buttons for about 10 to 15 seconds (ignore the red slider), after which the Apple logo should appear - you won't lose any content, it's the iPad equivalent of a reboot.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 21, 2012 1:32 AM in response to gdytko

Have you tried closing the Smurf Vilage app completely and seeing if it works when you re-open it ? From the home screen (i.e. not with the Smurf game 'open' on-screen) double-click the home button to bring up the taskbar, then press and hold any of the apps on the taskbar for a couple of seconds or so until they start shaking, then press the '-' in the top left of the Smurf game to close it, and touch any part of the screen above the taskbar so as to stop the shaking and close the taskbar.

If that doesn't work then you could try a reset : press and hold both the sleep and home buttons for about 10 to 15 seconds (ignore the red slider), after which the Apple logo should appear - you won't lose any content, it's the iPad equivalent of a reboot.

Jun 21, 2012 2:39 AM in response to gdytko

Due to some changes Apple made to their servers, various Beeline games are crashing during startup. We’re working to fix the problem. In the meantime you should be able to get into the games and manage them as needed by shutting down your device’s internet connection (airplane mode) before trying to open the game.

由於一些他們的伺服器蘋果所做的更改,以各種直線遊戲在啟動過程中撞毀。我們致力於解決該問題。在此期間,你應該能夠進入遊戲和管理它們根據需要通過關閉您的設備的互聯網連接 (飛機模式),然後嘗試打開遊戲。

It comes from the facebook of "The Smurfs' Village"

How do I restore a backed up app. Such as a game with a glitch ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.