Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

One Part Loud Enough

I'm wondering how other's would attack this. I have a project that I like the sound of out of my mains. All levels for the most part are making me happy.

Here's my problem ... I took a part from another tune. A Congo thing . Midi info . It's not loud enough . Can you make the one part and all it's notes playing and make them louder but keep all the levels between notes ??

Or should I just turn everything else down and work from there ?

Peace

iMac, Mac OS X (10.7.3)

Posted on Jun 21, 2012 4:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 21, 2012 4:37 AM

P.Dreadie wrote:

Can you make the one part and all it's notes playing and make them louder but keep all the levels between notes ??

if none of the notes are already at maximum velocity, select all the notes and use the Velocity slider in the Track Editor.

(BTW, re: merging tracks (from another thread)... select all the regions in 2 or more MIDI tracks and use the Join menuItem to merge them into a single track)

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 21, 2012 4:37 AM in response to P.Dreadie

P.Dreadie wrote:

Can you make the one part and all it's notes playing and make them louder but keep all the levels between notes ??

if none of the notes are already at maximum velocity, select all the notes and use the Velocity slider in the Track Editor.

(BTW, re: merging tracks (from another thread)... select all the regions in 2 or more MIDI tracks and use the Join menuItem to merge them into a single track)

One Part Loud Enough

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.