Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bonjour won't recognize printer

I'm using Airport Extreme with a Dell computer (Windoes 7). I have connected an HP printer to the Airport extreme base using a USB cable, but the printer doesn't show up on Bonjour. I have tried reinstalling Bonjour. Unplugging and plugging Aiport and the printer all to no avail.

BTW, the pinter used to work with my airport expreme. But I returned after a two-month vacation to find that it was no longer seen by the network. I want to use this printer wirelessly. That's the only reason I bought the airport extreme in the first place, but now it's out of warrenty, and I can't even get tech support without paying 1/3 the cost of the base.

Can anyone help me with this?

Posted on Jun 21, 2012 7:48 AM

4 replies

Nov 26, 2012 5:39 PM in response to Thomas Balazs

I just ran into the same problem you had...was using Bonjour Printer fine for years, and as of last week, it stopped working, and the wizard can't see either one of my two printers. I've tried removing and reinstalling Bonjour, but it didn't work. Did you ever figure out what went wrong? and find a solution? I need to be able to print from my laptop wireless, and my iMac is printing just fine on both printers. THought maybe you can help...THanks!

Bonjour won't recognize printer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.