Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how can i purchase apple product and how can they be shipped to My country which is not on apple listing i am currently living in Zambia and i have been purchasing apple products from Dubai and it is due to this that i have introduced a lot of people

How can i purchase apple product and how can they be shipped to My country which is not on apple listing i am currently living in Zambia and i have been purchasing apple products from Dubai and it is due to this that i have introduced a lot of people to Apple products and now am busy with work i was wondering if there can be a way i can be buying these products from Apple and have them shipped to Zambia as currently we have no apple store in Zambia and the country is not listed in Apple store kindly assist i have alot of orders which i should do before July .

regards

PM

Posted on Jun 21, 2012 8:15 AM

6 replies

Jun 21, 2012 9:49 AM in response to peterfromlivingstone zambia

It appears from this site:

http://www.apple.com/support/country/

Your country does not seem to have a Mac dealer. It appears all-Africa is supported only for the iPhone.

If you want Macs, it appears that your choice of Dubai (or any other country on that Africa/Middle East page) would be OK with Apple, Inc.

Perhaps Mozambique, Botswana, or South Africa would be less shipping.

Jun 21, 2012 9:54 AM in response to peterfromlivingstone zambia

Does the vendor you've patronized in Dubai ship to Zambia? If so, that's probably the best option available to you. If not, you will have to discover another Apple reseller somewhere who is willing to ship to Zambia. Apple itself won't do so.

Be aware that buying and relying on Apple products in a country where they are not sold or serviced may be a high-risk gamble, depending on what will be at stake if a machine fails and has to be sent far away for repair. At the least, you should have spare machines available as backups, and of course all your data should always be safely and redundantly backed up.

Jun 21, 2012 11:23 PM in response to eww

i am an Apple Certified technician and a Computer Engineer so that issue of Repairs have been Considered already

these are the certifications i under went

In Roots, Mac os x ,XSERVERS, Apple Networks, Hardware,IOS, CERTIFIED

CODE CERTIFICATION,AUTHORITY AND ADOBE FLASH PLATFORM, Java

so i believe i can service all Platforms and equally Windows

the fact is that the Supplier in Dubai i used to travel there to buy so the shipment issue i doubt if they can do but anyway i managed to speak to APPLE last night and i was advised to wait for my international gift Card so i believe it's working out for me thanks Guy

how can i purchase apple product and how can they be shipped to My country which is not on apple listing i am currently living in Zambia and i have been purchasing apple products from Dubai and it is due to this that i have introduced a lot of people

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.