Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

If I ordered something for personal pickup, and it's there, how long do I have to pick it up?

If I ordered something for personal pickup, and it's there, how long do I have to pick it up? For instance, if my items were available for pickup yesterday, is there a certain time I need to pick them up by or will they hold the items as long as it takes me to come pick them up? I know they mentioned something about it when I opted for personal pickup, but cannot really remember what they said.

MacBook

Posted on Jun 21, 2012 8:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 11, 2017 6:34 AM

Just called Apple Store at Lincoln Road, Miami. The answer is they hold it for 21 days.

3 replies

Jun 21, 2013 1:46 PM in response to thelizzylou

Generally, if the product is availble for pickup on Mon-Tues, you have until that upcoming Sunday. If ready between Wed-Sun, you have until the FOLLOWING Sunday to pick them up.

Regardless, on apple.com/orderstatus, it will display that date for you, and you can always call the Apple Retail Store or the 1800MYAPPLE and have that date extended. 🙂

Nov 27, 2013 3:54 PM in response to thelotech

Is there any way of telling before I order when the deadline for collection will be? For example I will be travelling to an area with an Apple store and don't know exactly when I'll be able to go and pick up my order. Could be 2 weeks from now, 3 weeks tops. Is it possible to make the order now and arrange to have it held until that date for collection? I'm not living in the US so it's my only option to get it while I am there. Thanks in advance!

If I ordered something for personal pickup, and it's there, how long do I have to pick it up?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.