Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Viewing the 'Album' view on my iPhone in iTunes

I like to view my music in the 'Album' view, but when I click on my iPhone in iTunes, I can only see the List view of all the songs- and I would rather view it in Album view. Is there anyway to do this? Perhaps a terminal command?

iPhone 4S, iOS 5.1.1

Posted on Jun 21, 2012 11:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 21, 2012 11:23 AM

If you're referring to how you view the contents of your iPhone while it is connected to iTunes, with the contents in view you can select between various viewing formats (see the buttons to the left of the "Search" field at the top-right corner of iTunes. These let you switch between list view, album, coverflow, etc.

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 21, 2012 11:23 AM in response to Michael D. Clark

If you're referring to how you view the contents of your iPhone while it is connected to iTunes, with the contents in view you can select between various viewing formats (see the buttons to the left of the "Search" field at the top-right corner of iTunes. These let you switch between list view, album, coverflow, etc.

Viewing the 'Album' view on my iPhone in iTunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.