Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iMovie is crashing all the time.

What is wrong with iMovie? I have deleted it and reinstalled it. I have made another account and copied all the photos and music to it and as soon as I try to add a photo to a new project it crashes. HELP!!! This was fine until the last 2 updates. What can I do Im on a schedule and I cant find a way to make it work!!

iMac, Mac OS X (10.7.4)

Posted on Jun 22, 2012 4:40 AM

5 replies

Jun 23, 2012 10:37 AM in response to ronniefromoh

Ive rebooted and no luck. I'm not really computer literate and I was terrified while rebooting as I/d never done it before. I cant understand how it can suddenly stop working when its been fine. It coincides with an update from a few days ago. I hope apple come up with something very soon!! General consensus seems to be that its something to do with quicktime but again im only repeating what ive read.

I didnt know if there was an easy fix as Im too scared to start messing with things I know nothing about.

Thanks ronniefromoh for your assistance but Im still shaking haha

Jun 24, 2012 12:58 AM in response to ronniefromoh

Thanks for that. I really hope they hurry because I've got a wedding DVD to do on July 12th and a couple more before that. There's a lot riding on this. I even opened a new user account and and copied all the photos and itune library (I was very proud of myself) and it took me 2 days. All was going well till I dragged a photo into iMovie then that crashed too. Fingers crossed that apple will 'get a grip' soon.

iMovie is crashing all the time.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.