Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I delete templates I have made in error in IBA?

Hi, I am try to write a book and in trying to standardise Sections made templates. How do I these delete templates I have made in error in IBA?

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.4)

Posted on Jun 22, 2012 5:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 22, 2012 8:24 AM

Use iBA's menu for 'File/Save As Template'...when that dialog opens, make a note of the location/path, which begins in the /Library folder and ends in /My Templates.

In the Finder, use the 'Go To' menu with the option key pressed and choose /Library from there...drill down to the iBA 'MyTemplates' folder, find the template you want to delete and drag it to the trash.

Good luck.

Ken

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 22, 2012 8:24 AM in response to Tremerryn

Use iBA's menu for 'File/Save As Template'...when that dialog opens, make a note of the location/path, which begins in the /Library folder and ends in /My Templates.

In the Finder, use the 'Go To' menu with the option key pressed and choose /Library from there...drill down to the iBA 'MyTemplates' folder, find the template you want to delete and drag it to the trash.

Good luck.

Ken

Jun 1, 2015 11:00 AM in response to K T

Thanks for helping.

I followed your suggestion and first used iba's menu 'File /save as template'.... and note that the location/path

However when I follow the path in the finder as you have described above ... Library> I don't see IBA listed.? Strange.

Any suggestions? Thank you in advance.

Here are the screenshots.User uploaded fileUser uploaded file

How do I delete templates I have made in error in IBA?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.