Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I recorded a video; instead of using some kind of importing program to get the video onto my PC, I pulled it straight out of my DCIM folder.

Now if I try to put it into any converter or media player, they crash. Help? I've tried everything from traditional converters, to quicktime, to VLC conversion. Everything just freaks out and crashes the second this video file touches it. I've tried just putting it back on the ipod with various programs. Nothing is working.

All I did was take it out of the DCIM folder in explorer rather than properly import it; the problem is I also deleted the original off of the ipod when I did this, because I didn't expect this hitch. I really would prefer that this video file wasn't lost, as it was a special event.

Any ideas, or is the file lost ?

iPod touch (4th generation), iOS 5.1.1

Posted on Jun 23, 2012 3:13 AM

There are no replies.

I recorded a video; instead of using some kind of importing program to get the video onto my PC, I pulled it straight out of my DCIM folder.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.