Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sorry but i i was bought full version apps atlest 75 apps?

So tell me how my apps can work again,can u telll me if i willl remove apple id to pc n remove alll components of my pc that i synchronize to my ipad then my apps willl work again that i downloaded at apple shop

Bcaz y mistake i sychronize to my pc before apple shop also advise me if u will synchronize ur ipad to any pc then u will lost allfull version apps dowloaded to apple shop i studio

So help me and i want to know why all site videos cannot play ipad why it need flash player for play video almost site it never support for videos

And what can i do for play all sites video

iPad 2, iOS 4.3.3, Solve problem

Posted on Jun 23, 2012 9:30 AM

1 reply

Jun 23, 2012 9:43 AM in response to Shibbu56

Not entirely sure what you are saying about apps.

If you are saying that your downloaded apps are not working then try downloading any free app from the store (as that appears to reset something) and then re-try them - the free app can then be deleted.

If you want to copy them from the iPad to your computer's iTunes then you can do so via File > Transfer Purchases. Apps can also be re-downloaded (as long as they are available in the store and you use the same account) : re-downloading.

In terms of flash, then it's not supported on the iPad - and as Adobe have announced that they are stopping development on all mobile versions of it, it probably never will be.

Browser apps such as Skyfire, iSwifter, Puffin and Photon 'work' on some sites, but judging by their reviews not all sites. Also some websites, especially news sites, have their own apps in the App Store.

Sorry but i i was bought full version apps atlest 75 apps?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.