Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

airprint not working

I have a wireless net work at my home. Have an HP cp1525 printer and it worked just fine. I could print from all my mobile devices. All of a sudden I can still print from my wireless laptop or desk top but can no longer print from my mobile devices. The mobile devices see the printer and says that it is printing but nothing comes out.

The only possible chnage is that I installed a wirelss stereo product called Sonos. Maybe that is causing some conflic but thought I disabled it with still no success

iPad 2, iOS 5.1.1

Posted on Jun 23, 2012 10:29 AM

3 replies

Jun 23, 2012 8:19 PM in response to johnlwagner

Johnlwagner-

One possibility is that the mobile devices each have a print job stuck in their print queue. On an iOS device, double click the Home button and a row of recent Apps will line up along the bottom of the screen. Scroll across and look for the Print Center. If you find it, you should be able to delete any stuck print job.

Fred

airprint not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.