Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

document security: possible to make pages file impossible to share?

My doctor has been helping me with something lately, and so I've typed up a list of stuff that includes very confidential medical information, family histoy information, and in general stuff that I don't want anybody to see (except my doctor). I've already set up this document to be password-protected (so that it can only be opened with a password).

I'm interested in further security regarding this document (I don't want it to be accidentally emailed, uploaded to iCloud, accessible via our home wi-fi network, or "shared" in any possible way). Is there any extra security feature I can enable, to prevent this documen from ever leaving our desktop iMac?

I'm tempted to just print this list, then delete all the text, and save it that way (I really don't want anybody to see this except my doctor). However, I would feel better if I could enable maximum security functions for this file.

Pages-OTHER, Mac OS X (10.7.4), Pages (w/ our iMac: 2009 24-inch)

Posted on Jun 23, 2012 10:39 AM

There are no replies.

document security: possible to make pages file impossible to share?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.