Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problems pairing Phone to computer

I have a MacBook Pro using Snow Leopard and a Samsung Galaxy S Epic 4G from Sprint.

When I try to pair them, in the Bluetooth Preference window the Epic 4G circle turns Green and says connected. Then I confirm the passkey on the phone then continue in the Bluetooth Setup Assistant and it says pairing was completed successfully but now in the Bluetooth Preference window the circle turns Red. My phone shows it as paired. Transferring from the phone to the computer fails. I have tried this numerous times, removing the Epic 4G from the Bluetooth Preference and starting fresh, same results, I have tried to continue in the Setup Assistant the confirm on my phone same results. I have also tried in the Bluetooth Preference window at the bottom left is a + - "little wheel" clicking on the wheel gives me options I click on "Update Device Services" and it turns green for about 30 second then back to Red. Not sure what to do. Thanks for any help you have for me.

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.8), Sprint Samsung Galaxy S Epic 4G

Posted on Jun 23, 2012 2:13 PM

1 reply

Problems pairing Phone to computer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.