Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Going from one table view to another

Hey there,

I am new to creating apps and have a minor problem.

I have my table view controller attached to my nav bar and it displays data from an array and has a detail disclosure indicator for 3 rows.

I don't know what code to put in the prepare for segue function cause I want it to goto the next view controller which is a table view controller that also reads from an array.

so 2 table views, both with arrays, how do I display the 2nd table view controller from the first, as I DON'T need to pass any data.

Thanks in advance!

Posted on Jun 23, 2012 9:52 PM

1 reply

Jun 24, 2012 6:30 PM in response to gmazza

I don't know what code to put in the prepare for segue function cause I want it to goto the next view controller which is a table view controller that also reads from an array.

The 2nd table view controller should be the destination view controller of the push segue. You do not need to override prepareForSegue unless you want to set properties on the destination view controller before it is loaded (i.e. pass data).

Going from one table view to another

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.