Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i have only one anomalies pixel i think its dead is this under warranty ?

MacBook Pro (13-inch Late 2011), Mac OS X (10.7.4)

Posted on Jun 23, 2012 11:19 PM

15 replies

Jun 23, 2012 11:51 PM in response to clintonfrombirmingham

i found some discussion on the apple support about the same issue one guy has the same problem and apple support confirmed that they can't replace or fix screan for one dead pixel it has to be more than 5 but this was on 2008 accourding to form

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/1719646?answerId=8133762022#8133762022

is there any change ?

Jun 24, 2012 1:32 AM in response to ahmad_aljallad

Don't have nightmares about dead pixels! The display can be fixed - and should be fixed - if you're under warranty!

I remember when I got my first Mac back in 1985 - I had dreams about clicking, double-clicking, dragging, etc. I had those dreams for about a month. Once I got the hand of it, the dreams went away, When you get your screen repaired, your dreams will go away, too!

Clinton

Jun 24, 2012 1:53 AM in response to ahmad_aljallad

i now calling the electronic shop where i purchased my MAC and strange things happening every one i call is telling me i need to call the vendor and they give me vendor number when i called the vendor three times they told they are not supporting that shop any more this us weird am still in between the vendor and the electronic shop I think I will need to use the hard way (fighting and shouting)

Jun 26, 2012 12:20 PM in response to ahmad_aljallad

finally i communicated with the supplier and there is a good news and a bad news the good news is its under warranty and i have to pay nothing the bad news is that they can't replace the whole Mac they will replace the LCD only which is Concern me is this safe if my laptop 10 days old only i had a big fight with big fight with them but no way to replace the whole laptop they promised they will replace the whole LCD not the crystal inside only

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.