Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Are you having trouble downloading movies.?

I am having so much trouble downloading movies from apple tv anyone else help

Apple TV

Posted on Jun 24, 2012 4:53 PM

5 replies

Feb 23, 2013 5:43 AM in response to John Bowers1

I'm not sure how you can determine you have the same problem since the problem hasn't been described, however on the basis of what you are describing, you should try the following.

1. First you should try logging out of your iTunes Store account (settings > iTunes Store > accounts) and then back in again.
  2. If that doesn't help, try resetting the Apple TV (Settings > General > Reset > Reset all settings). You should also try restarting your router.
  3. If both of the above don't help, you should try a restore (Settings > General > Reset > Restore).

Mar 3, 2013 7:33 AM in response to Da tim

Can not rent movies after up grade of ATV. Everything seemed fine until I went to rent a movie and the spinning clock popped up then after a while I was told it would be ready for view in 17 hours?? I had rented a few movies before the upgrade no issues, just as easy as Netflix. I've reviewing other post and the new ATV upgrade has been causing a lot of bad issues. At one point a did the sign out and sign back in of my account but no fix. I've seen where people have down graded back to next level that was working for them, but was not very clear how you go about doing it. I've had very little issues with ATV until this last up grade. Need help getting back to were it was working just fine.

Are you having trouble downloading movies.?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.